Engaging Women To Be Cage-Free and Spirit Led

Friday, January 22, 2010

Not So Routine...

I so hope your study is going well and that the discussion on Thursday was rich!  I missed being there.

This week we look at the cage of routine.  I, frankly, find this whole study a break from routine.  I have been doing Bible studies officially for the past eleven years.  They have all been wonderful life changing studies, but they have also been organized in a way that I knew what was expected of me each day between the group times.  I often did more than one "day's" worth of homework at a time and enjoyed checking off my progress.  I love the homework, but I am finding that part of the reason for that was so that I could feel like I got more accomplished than expected.  With Chase The Goose, there are no days, no set expectations for things accomplished.  I am  truly having to let the Holy Spirit take me as far as He wants me to go.  While this isn't one of those WOW experiences, it is a wow experience for me, because it has revealed something in me I did not even know existed. 

I look forward to this week and hope that we can interact here to enrich our study.  Share what you want to share.  Let us know how God is showing up in your week.

Be Blessed,
Terri

BTW...To Post A Comment Click On The Word Comments Below Where It Shows Comments Count.  I am working with Blogger to get the comments shown below the posts.  It isn't working for reasons no one can explain yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments Here...