Engaging Women To Be Cage-Free and Spirit Led

Monday, February 15, 2010

Failure Can Be A Stepping Stone...

For all my Woodlands Church Journey friends, PLEASE MAKE NOTE, this is no longer a private blog.  While my intentions were good, they have proved fruitless, and the privacy seems silly and pointless.  Not that anyone else will read this, but my intention is to have a place where women can share their Wild Goose Chase.  It is an amazing journey, that has personally rocked my world.  The fabulous women I am privileged to meet with weekly, have layed their hearts out on the table many times during this process.  We have laughed, cried, prayed and hugged our way into each other's lives.  We come from all different backgrounds, ages, walks, etc...  Our strories intertwine in ways ONLY God could manage. He has blessed us through each other and we are amazed weekly.  If you join us online please read the first post for the guidelines remembering that this in NO LONGER PRIVATE!  What you share here is available for anyone on the internet to see.
With all this being said....

WEEK 5 THE CAGE OF FAILURE:

As a self-professed control freak, the worst part of having a control complex is that I have to take the blame when things fall apart.  And they always fall apart when I try to take control.  The difference between my failure and a God planned failure is the outcome.  My failure takes me out of God's will.  While I can return to His will, the consequences of my failures can be huge and lasting.  God planned failures prepare us for His purposes.  They test our faith and our obedience.  They also provide the framework to showcase His glory in our situations.
Where are you most at risk of taking control?
What can you do today to let it go?

Be Blessed!
TerriMike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments Here...