Engaging Women To Be Cage-Free and Spirit Led

Friday, February 5, 2010

Guilt? Not Me!

So here it is Friday night and I am just sitting down to write this weeks blog post.  I realize no one is really  reading it, but I said I would do it, so I will keep it up until the study is over.  This week is the cage of guilt.  Do you think maybe this cage pertains to me?  I feel guilty for not getting this up two days ago.  I feel guilty for not having my homework done.  I realize this is a huge cage for me and my message today from the "God's message to you today" said it was time I forgave myself.  Tonight we had a lively discussion in our small group and I feel guilty for upsetting one of my friends.  This is going to be a challenging and hopefully freeing week.  I pray for you as we go forward that God will use this week to give you freedom from your past so that you can experience God's absolute best for you!

Be Brave and Be Blessed!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments Here...